Each month, our seniors get together with seniors from the community for a potluck luncheon and a special focus. The typically meet the second Tuesday of the month. at 12noon. An annual highlight is the Senior adults Christmas banquet on the final Tuesday in November
The next 55+ event will be Tuesday - June 11 ... meet at the Evangelical Sisterhood of Mary - Prayer Garden.
Meat & buns will be provided for the lunch ... please bring a salad or dessert.)
- SUNDAY SCHOOL
Sunday School is an important part our ministry to children here at WMC. The curriculum, Generations of Grace, is biblically based and God-centered. Over a three-year period, this curriculum covers the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, and lessons from Acts and Revelation.
Sunday School classes are available for children ages 3 to Grade 6.
Join us each Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- INFANT CARE (for infants through 2 years)
Excellent childcare is provided in 'The Nest' during the Morning Worship Service. Quality attention is provided to these young children with age-appropriate activities and approved snacks, freeing their parents to enjoy a learning time without distraction.
- CHILDREN'S CHURCH
Children 3-6 years are invited to join Children's Church midway through the Worship Service on Sunday mornings, all year long.
- AWANA - has completed the spring session ... join us again in September 2019.
AWANA is Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed (2 Timothy 2:15).
This program is based on scripture memorization and getting children along with their parents into the word of God.
The age groups we will be serving as an AWANA club are:
- Sparks (K-grade 2)
- Truth and Training (T&T) (grades 3-6)
- Cubbies (preschool) * This is a modified Cubbies program for the children of volunteers only (due to space restrictions)*
AWANA meets on Fridays at 6pm, with the exception of the last Friday of the every month.
We are committed to helping men mature in their relationship to God. We believe that godly men are essential to healthy families and strong churches. As men develop a heart for God and His truth, they are spiritually equipped to lead in the home, the church and become positive examples in the community and the workplace.
As is evidenced in our name, our desire is to have a strong mission-focus. This will work itself out both locally and globally.
Our Church Family Missionaries are:
- Julie Arnold - with Ethnos Canada
- Trevor & Norma Douglas - with WorldTeam in the Philippines
- Todd & Bekki Johnson - with SEND Canada in Eastern Europe
- Heather Rix - with Missionary Gospel Fellowship in Mexico
- John & Betty Scott - with City Team in Felton, California
The Music Ministry seeks to exalt, praise and glorify the name of Jesus through music. "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly...singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."
Our music combines the songs of yesterday and the songs of today to create a joyful witness in song. We invite you to join our Worship Service each Sunday.
We strive to be a church that is totally God-dependent. We welcome all to the following prayer fellowships:
- Midweek Prayer Meeting - Join us on Wednesday nights from 7-8pm in the Fireside Room. We have a short Bible Study and then a time of prayer.
- Lord's Day Pre-Service Prayer - We meet at 10:30 to pray specifically for our morning Worship Service.
LADIES TIME OUT - has completed the spring session ... join us again in September 2019.
This is a time where the ladies meet weekly for fellowship, coffee, snacks, and break off into bible studies. They also offer babysitting.
Ladies Time Out meets on Wednesdays' at 9:30am. The next session will begin in September.
Are excellent way to get to know other women in the church. Contact the Church Office to get involved.
Stay tuned for more fellowship events coming soon!