55+ Senior Adults
Call the Church Office for information on events.
Care Groups take place on different nights of the week at various homes. For more information, contact the Church Office.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL - classes for adults & children
- Sunday School is an important part our ministry to children here at WMC. The curriculum, Generations of Grace, is biblically based and God-centered. Over a three-year period, this curriculum covers the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, and lessons from Acts and Revelation.
Sunday School classes are available for children ages 3 to Grade 6 ... starting again in September!
Join us each Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- INFANT CARE (for infants through 2 years)
Excellent childcare is provided in 'The Nest' during the Morning Worship Service. Quality attention is provided to these young children with age-appropriate activities and approved snacks, freeing their parents to enjoy a learning time without distraction.
- CHILDREN'S CHURCH
Children's Church is not available in July & August. We welcome children ages 3-6 years to remain with their parents for the full service.
We are committed to helping men mature in their relationship to God. We believe that godly men are essential to healthy families and strong churches. As men develop a heart for God and His truth, they are spiritually equipped to lead in the home, the church and become positive examples in the community and the workplace.
Contact the Church office for info. on monthly Men's Breakfasts and yearly Men's Retreat.
As is evidenced in our name, our desire is to have a strong mission-focus. This will work itself out both locally and globally.
Some of our Church Family Missionaries are:
- Julie Arnold - with Ethnos Canada
- Trevor & Norma Douglas - with WorldTeam in the Philippines
- Heather Rix - with Missionary Gospel Fellowship in Mexico
- John & Betty Scott - with City Team in Felton, California
The Music Ministry seeks to exalt, praise and glorify the name of Jesus through music. "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly...singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."
Our music combines the songs of yesterday and the songs of today to create a joyful witness in song. We invite you to join our Worship Service each Sunday.
We strive to be a church that is totally God-dependent. We welcome all to the following prayer fellowships:
- Midweek Prayer Meeting - Join us on Wednesday nights from 7-8pm in the Fireside Room. We have a short Bible Study and then a time of prayer.
- Lord's Day Pre-Service Prayer - We meet at 10:30 to pray specifically for our morning Worship Service.
LADIES TIME OUT -
This is a time where the ladies meet weekly for fellowship, coffee, snacks, and break off into bible studies. They also offer babysitting. Wednesdays @ 9:30 a.m. Sept - Nov., Jan - March
Are excellent way to get to know other women in the church. Contact the Church Office to get involved.
FELLOWSHIP EVENTS - planned occasionally.
Youth & Young Adults
More details about this ministry are on our Youth Page - click here